Monday 21 May 2007

Suatu Hari itu pasti datang dan berlalu.....

The day I’ve been waiting for has finally arrived :D Yessszaa, my dearest Mel safely landed at 21.25 pm last night and it took her an hour to get her passport stamped. A lot of people at the arrival hall as well, and I had to order frascato strawberry while waiting for her. Sadly we just had 2 hours before I left for work at 1 am. So we spent this quality 2 hours with unpacking her luggage. I’ve got my bowling shoe (thanks to jernk), narita and yokohama Hard Rock t-shirt and luminix digital camera. Material things are not really important but having her back by my side gives me fulfillment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoiii....tengah main kaa...

geeGrik said...

mcm ku kenal sahaja ayat nih :P

Taiko said...

mainlah puas-puas. he he

Izham Miyake said...

fulfillment? hahahahahah!

geeGrik said...

taiko: aku rindu jer. bila duk sorang cepat horny. bila ada yang dirindu biasa biasa jer

Bai: Siut ja gelak. tapi sejak mel ada nih, aku mcm dah tadak idea lah nak tulis. mcm mana nak jadi blogger yang aktif nih