Sunday 27 May 2007

Movie Marathon

We had movie marathon last Friday. Mel downloaded and burnt a few movies and we watched it on our made-in-china DVD. Seriously this DVD is damn cheap but its features above everything. The branded one could have codex only but this dvd can play subtitle as well. Very cool!! We started with “confession of pain” followed by “music of lyric”, “because I said so”, “puaka tebing biru” and I forgot the last one because I felt asleep at the end of puaka tebing biru. I hate horror movie. I heard “jangan pandang belakang” made a record with more than 6.5 million collections, but I do not dare to watch it. I know if I do, I will get strange watched and start having haunted feeling. But the thing I hate most I will not have enough sleep. I still remember the day I watched “Pontianak harum sundal malam” with my fingers on my face. I did not want to watch it at the beginning but my cousins, insisted me to accompany them. How could I tell them that I’m afraid to watch those kinds of movies? :P . Mel laughed at me and used to tease me on this. I’m not afraid of the dark but I do afraid what is in the dark HaHa.

Then yesterday, we went to city centre for last sequel of pirates of the Caribbean “at world’s end”. This 3-hour movie is well played and it has a great story with a superb ending. Anyway, Mel was emotional because Will turner had to leave Elizabeth at the end. No worries, Elizabeth will keep Turner’s heart safely :P.

I’m planning to watch it again, as I couldn’t understand well some of the words being said in the movie. Since I’m still thinking and dreaming in Malay, so I'm still having problem to catch up what English man said :P. “No wat”er”. They simply lost T.

There was subtitle down there but it was in Arabic :P. Marabbuka!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jgn pandang belakang or dont look back nih memang mantap la...yem ajak aku nengok so aku dgn terpaksa pegi la...tapi pada aku ok la cite ni...ada relevant and boleh terjadik kat kita gak...

geeGrik said...

lan, aku takkan tgk kot aku rasa :P

Anonymous said...

pergh gilo nengok movie sampai macam tu...aku nengok cita ape dulu tak ingat 3 jam..ha lord of the ring... lepas 30 minit dalam panggung, aku terus tido...pergh... sedap tido dalam panggung, ada aircond

geeGrik said...

mohen, dah tatau nak buat apa. tgk jer lah, tapi hari ni letrik kena potong. sakit hati betullah