Thursday 10 May 2007

Keep On Going

I wrote and deleted a couple of blogs before. I’m worry this writing will have the same fate. Well, after rereading it the whole entries again, suddenly I don’t feel like to share and I wanted to write for my own reading only. It’s quite hard to keep going.

I started clicking my favorite links and read them one by one. I fall in love with kadazanpower writing, because it could make my heart skipped a beat when reading it. She could sell her stories if she wanted to. Then slowly, I got on Tip, Sally, Farok, and Bai. Tip and Bai updated them quite frequent where else Sally and Farok hop on it on weekly basis. Subsequently, from Bai’s I treasured other people’s blog whom I don’t know them in person. A couple of days ago I found Daphne Iking’s and started reading it till now. Personally, I love to see her on TV and it all started with TV3 explorace. I couldn’t remember well the winners of that program, but I could see her hosting it very well. I found out she’s a Kadazan, but I’m not sure she is powerful as kazanpower. (tak kot tracy).

Nowadays, being away from home is not a big deal. With advance and progress technology that we have, communication is no longer expensive. Families could be far away, but if you can talk about 30 minutes every single day to them, you don’t feel the distance anymore. I don’t exactly know how they charge, but I found out yahoo VOIP is a bit cheaper than skype. It doesn’t cost much. It’s not even 1 dollar for 30 minutes call. But then people will find it annoying when they received too much calls from you. My wife and sisters found it very boring. Of course I need someone to talk to, but I don’t really know who to call. I love to call HEMSEM, because he could answer me at anytime and we could talk of anything. I guess, almost everybody loves Hemsem. Hemsem’s friend could be your foe but he plays a good bridge for anything. When it comes to love, I’m not pretty sure to recommend him, because he is too good to all. Haha

Sometimes, you have this kind of thinking. Who is your close friend and is it worth to have them as your friend. Does your family care about you? Then you don’t care if any of them have any royal roots or whatsoever. Being alive for 3 decades, I don’t bother such questions lingering in my head anymore. Growing old is mandatory anyway and everybody alive today will die one day. If not by ageing, it will be something else before that. Life is short right!!! Do you have what it takes to be in heaven??

To my beloved wife: Thanks for the courtesy call last nite and get well soon :X

11 comments:

landen said...

aku ingat sapa yg menang explorace yg first tuh...couple husband and wife yg cool tuh...nama lupa siot..im not their friends anyway :P

geeGrik said...

aku pun lupa lan. aku ingat daphne ja. lupa plak nak tulih. aku membaca bloh hang setiap hari jugak ;-)

Izham Miyake said...

wah gee.. keep on writing your blogs lah. If i were you, i have so many interesting things to share.

well, if u're bored, u can call me.
have moi no?

geeGrik said...

ada nombor ko, nanti aku tepon hehe. Aku akan cuba meneruskan penulisanku ini huhu. nak share gambar2 tapi mostly dekat notebook mel. dia plak takde sini sekang.

Tracy said...

Sapa daphne iking tu? Aku tak kenal pong... anyway, tima kaseh le ko promote blog aku... walaupun agak censored bagi org2 yg tak open-minded macam kita2 ni... tapi aku ragu2 juga... ko suka baca blog ke suka tengok avatar aku jer?

All in all.... friends are all treasures... jangan la depressed sangat pasal umur panjang ke tak panjang, gee... ko buat aku risau pulak la... aku ni dah le takleh brenti smoking (walaupun sudah mencuba utk yg ke-100 kalinye..) Any idea camner nak brenti smoking and keep at it? (sorry... .off topic)

geeGrik said...

tracy: ko tak kenal daphne iking? ko masuklah blog dia. dia sekang host kat ntv7. kalau dia jadik awek ko best gak, tapi dia baru kawin aku rasa hehe.
Blog ko best la. bila baca jantung terberenti sebentar. tapi tgk avatar ko pun best gak. rasa horny sikit hahahaha

ko tak yah lah nak berenti smoking. sbb susah. ko kurang2 kan ajar. tapi dia org cakap ada petua. mcm mcm budak2 nak berenti isap puting, mak dia bubuh benda pahit ko puting tuh. ko cuba bubuh benda busuk. Calit kat mana2 patut ke pastu ko isap hehe. Aku realistik sbb aku rasa semua org akan mati. lambat atau cepat jer hehehe

Anonymous said...

wah... everybody is here, Bai pun sentiasa menyinggah...rajin ko...Aku pun baca gak blog ko, tp aku suka yang terbaru, "Malay o malay", terkesan aku membacanya.

Blog blog lain tu complicated sket and jarang update... aku dah lama tak g blog taiko...aku ada blog tp dah tak active dah..

Tracy: Ni kadazan power ni Tracy yang ITTM ke...

Taiko said...

ek elllehhh.. hemsem yang gigi rongak tu kau kata bagus?

geeGrik said...

mohen: ha ah tracy patrick lah tue. antara bunga2 yang ada dalam kelas electronic haha.

taiko: sbb gigi dia lah, dia makin hemsem. aku rasa kalau dia masuk minang ina kulai boleh kot haha

Tracy said...

apa tanya-tanya ha... pukul kang...:P

geeGrik said...

ko tak payah pukul mohen tracy. ko flash jer dia hahahahaha