Thursday 17 May 2007

Makcik Citi

I am really pissed off with Citibank today. I just checked my online statement and I found out there was double charged for Air Asia transaction. I just bought only one ticket for my sister but they charged me twice. I called Citibank through yahoo messenger then I found out Citibank did not recognize all numbers entered in yahoo key pad. “please press 1 for English, 2 for malay..bla bla” it kept on repeating it even though I pressed so many times already. Since I wanted to save my prepaid amount, I got to switch to my celcom 013 number and I dialed through voip (*120*+60323830000), After going through all verifications I managed to talk to one executive lady named Debra. I told her about my statement then she asked me my fax number so she could fax the form and I need to sign it then send it back to them. WTF? I don’t have the fax machine and tomorrow is off day if I want to get my customer’s favor. I asked her if there is any other way I could do, since I’m currently away from KL and I don’t have access to any fax machine here. “I’m very sorry sir. Without your signature we couldn’t proceed”. I shouted at her [no vulgar words ;-)] and requested to talk to her manager. Then she asked me to call again at the same time and she will discuss this issue with her manager. I hope she will do it. Her voice did not sound sweet anymore after getting pressure from me. Pity her. I shouldn’t scold her. I should talk and request things in a nice way. But when it comes to money, rational people become irrational and irrational people become insane.

Anyway, when I called the next day, everything was sorted of as they will refund the amount in next statement. It has been 7 years and all this while was fine, so I could forgive them for this stupid howler.


1 comment:

Izham Miyake said...

hang cakap bahasa apa memula?