Wednesday 25 April 2007

X-Files

Successfully downloaded Qabril kerusi Qabril Gam. My ratio at torrent.jiwang.cc still OK, so a lot more can be downloaded. Anyway while watching this movie half way (not even half pun, quarter kot), i received a call from customer saying that was problem on my server. It was the same issue and i have no idea what else to tell them. the application was running but the logs started to complaint that was broken connection. There was no way to solve this, so i just backed up those logs and restarted the machine. It is up and running now but what am I gonna tell them. I really hate writing incident report but I was left with no choice. Too much shit to be cleaned and my ass is not safe and never has been :-(. "Grep"ing all logs and compiled in one report then sent out to support team (they have yet to answer the 1st issue)

This evening I called the agent again, and seemed impossible to change into my name. He said he will find the solution for me and insisted not to report this issue to my manager. Should i just report it? they are good at talking but seriuosly they donno how to walk the talk.

Today's been a bad day for geegrik and he seemed to have no one to lean on. In times of need, this middle-age man can be physically and emotionally vulnerable.

Off to bed now. bye bye .

No comments: