Monday 23 April 2007

Babi masih banyak.

I was so disappointed. I went to Bowling center again just now at 7 because I promised to Rusna that I wanna bowl with her. So we could sharpen our skill together. Tetapi sampai saje di kaunter, we asked for one lane and the shoe size. We told them, “make sure no pig skin”. They noted but only Rusna got the size. “Just buy your own shoe”. Then I told that kicap. This is serious matter and this is Islamic country. Don’t simply say that to me. Sooner or later people will find out. Just tell your management. “I told already. No stock”. I’ve been living here for almost three months and I can read them well. They used to give false promise. So end up I just watched Rusna play and became her coach coincidentally. I just share the basic theory, and she managed to get 116 but her third game was below 100. Her hand couldn’t be straight anymore. She told me to buy one so we could play again tomorrow.

But I just couldn’t understand; those Qatari people just use that shoe with no worries. At first, I thought of buying socks there, so it could cover my skin but I guess it wasn’t fair at all because I already knew, it was a pig skin.

Jadi esok kene beli kasut bowling. That’s the only game I can enjoy here. A few guys here asking me for snooker or “jolok telur setan”. It was so boring, because it took me hours to finish the game and too much smoke. People like Hemsem could breathe that air. Sbb dia bangun pagi sarapan dia benda tu lah dgn tak gosok gigi, tu gigi dia lawa.

Kenapa nama hemsem ada tetiba. Tetapi hemsem halal disentuh. Dengar cerita dah pakai lantis. Cayalah dah ada kemajuan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Abg gee...teringat masa kat Melaka mahkota Parade dulu...kita main bowling sama2 kan abg gee...saya pernah terjatuh atas abg...dan abg rangkul saya...manis kan kenangan masa tu...

Izham Miyake said...

haha nyace...

gee dah beli ke kasut tu ?