Saturday 28 April 2007

It's Friday

I missed subuh prayer today :-(. I woke up at 5.15 and the sun was shining through curtain into my room. I felt a bit guilty but I blamed my mobile ringing tone. It used to be sarcastic jingle but it turned to be my lullaby. I got up, brushed my teeth, took ablution, and did the prayer. [qada-an lah ;-)]

The first thing I always do while being alone is getting my computer connected. I checked my hsbc and glad to see my salary is there. Transactions done with a few clicks and called wife to update her. I have been married for almost 5 years, and I don’t have my personal savings and all go to my beloved wife account. What left in mine enough for my meal ;-). If she runs away, so does my money. InsyaAllah she won’t :-) I trust you darling. Those feel to vomit, just throw it and get your mouth washed out. Haha.

After doing some transactions, I called my parents and we just chatted a few minutes because the line was not really clear. When it reaches 8 million users, the communication will not be far better. Then, I just browsed my favorite pages and get news updated from Malaysia.

Then suddenly, I was ym’ed by “suzana_nenas” and she asked my electricity. Sounds that she just read my blog :-). Then we started chatting as both of us not working today. It is holiday here but I have no idea why she was at home in KL hehe. We talked a lot but I couldn’t recall much. A good thing to hear that she is happy, enjoying her life and she has someone special now. She couldn’t imagine that I was married and being a husband. I couldn’t believe it too but being a husband is one of the most wonderful things that can happen to a man.

I’ve learned Mel is a better wife than I am a husband :-). She is not like me and she doesn’t think the same things I do but she taught me a lot. What I am today, pretty much because of her.

1 comment:

Izham Miyake said...

ko pun mention suzanne gak ehehe..