Sunday 22 April 2007

intro

Hi,

I used to start with 'hi' in any email. sometimes I change it to "hey" or hello. Anyway, those intros have nothing to do with any subject i'm gonna say here.

I used to blog before but only a few knows my link. I told every single thing of my life until i couldn’t afford to share it with anybody. Those lucky people found it from the net or I do trust them. I'm not gonna tell lies or exaggerating anything but I will try to write what people want to hear.

I’m currently in Doha having a job assignment for a year. I suppose to be back in KL next January even though I’m hoping that my contract will be renewed so I could stay here for another year at least J. Everybody loves Malaysia, but I wouldn’t get this pay if I’m in Malaysia. Here I am !!

I came here exactly on Maal Hijrah Day, (20th Jan). Normally, I go to the airport myself by calling Limo, but this is totally different. Most of my close family accompanied me to the airport. Not much emotional, I just hugged everybody and say good bye J

Safely landed in Doha Airport at 6.00 am. Get the car at Sixt Rent Car. Shit!! my wife swapped my international license with hers. I was pissed off being told I can drive legally for 7 days only. I sms’ed my wife asking her to courier my license and as usual I will nag at her a bit ;-)

Off we go. I just had google map and the car to find the apartment. It was cold and I had to drive on the left side for the first time in my life. I’d got honk by a lot people. I guess I was near to the apartment but I didn’t know exactly where it was. They gave me coordinate but it was useless, as I didn’t have GPS system. I called the landlord agent and he asked me to park anywhere and he will find me. Not convincing at all. I found one nice building and just had my self in there because I was freezing standing outside. I bumped with one Indian guy and asking him. “Do you know Mr Sallah?” “Yes..bla bla..”

“ok ok I show your apartment. U free time speak to me”. Whatever. I asked him to carry my 50K bag to 3rd floor and gave him QR50. That was my first day.

2 comments:

Izham Miyake said...

oi!

hehehe.. at last ada blog..

link kat aku gee.. aku link kat hang ni..

take care gee.. jangan makan babu kat sana..

geeGrik said...

aku dah link semua