Tuesday 15 January 2008

What we did yesterday

The weather becomes colder. This morning it was below 10 and it has been raining for the past one week. Luckily Mel bought me a jacket when she was in UK (it was cheap because she bought at car boot sale. I guess 6 or 7 pound only :P ) so i don't have to buy a new one. Mel had two but she bought a new one yesterday. I had no more budget for her so she got to use her own money :P

Yesterday we went to Qatar Airways to get a refund voucher for our unused return ticket to KL. 910 riyal each. Then we went to city center to catch National Treasure Movie. It kinda cool. Seriously I totally forgotten the 1st version. Ha Ha. After the movie, we saw big ads at the entrance of Debenham. So we just walked in there, and almost all items were on 50% sale. I tried a couple of shirts, jeans and trousers and end up I bought 1 shirt, 1 jean and 1 belt. all at 50% discount :-) I told Mel, hopefully there will be no more sale after this month. No more budget for shopping, so we canceled our Dubai trip. Anyway if you guys wanna go there, there will be Dubai Shopping Festival from 24th January - 24th February. No more allocation, so we just dreaming only HiHi

No comments: