Wednesday 16 January 2008

Majulah Sukan Untuk Negara

I played badminton today!! and I have been playing for the past 3 weeks. Monday and Wednesday is obliged to 6 of us. Me, Nuar, Khai, King, Atok and Din. We have 3 couples.. opss 3 pairs to battle each other. May be once i return to KL later, i can beat Nyace. wakakaka

Shamberng and syam ban the game. Shambeng called it "permainan org sepi" (game for loner) because all married but 4 of us left their wife in Malaysia HiHi. Syam just don't like the game. He prefers soccer and in fact he is the man behind the curtain... opsss behind the scene that make the game becomes free. I love to join but "stool leg" never knows to dribble the ball. i just love Arsenal jersey and I just knew Thierry Henry but he left for Barcelona already. With my new identity here, i just loving it when people address me "Haziran". They said it is too long to call me and asking my nick name. For the past 30++ years people calling me Gee, so this is the time for me to be a NEW me. A couple of Mel's friends know my nick name. Don't count too much on ladies; it's very hard for them to keep a secret. So they tried to call me "Gee" but I just pretend that I wasn't listening to them.
All men have little secret ;-)

you might think I am being "poyos", but who cares. For the past 30++ years, i never bother your life OK. As long as i'm not crossing your line, so don't ever try to cross mine. Eh apa aku merepek mcm org mabuk ni. No no no i'm not drunk. I just feeling cold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pit din ngan hamsem pun start main badminton..tp diorang main teruk...bagus ko lagi gee

Aku ko tak leh banding sebab aku kelas yang tersendiri

hahahahahahahaah

geeGrik said...

aku rasa aku boleh kalahkan dia org lah. tak sabar nak balik mesia nak kalahkan pit din dan hemsem.

ala mohen ko akan kalah ngan aku. aku tahu kelemahan ko. wakakakaa