Thursday 17 January 2008

Hello, Tell Me!!

Hello. Tell me!!

What the fooook. Here it is common if somebody picks up the call and says that thing to you. Yes, it is very irritating at the beginning but slowly you’ll get used to it :P

Yea, yesterday I received an email from Nurazlina bte Zulkefli. She wrote me like she knew me very well. It took me sometime to figure out who she was. Later I found out, she is my niece. A daughter of my cousin at my “kampung”. Of course she knows me and I know her well because I used to call her “poreng”. Wakakaka. She is working as a secretary now at LTH, and made me realize that I’m getting old now. 10 years back she was in high school and she might transform herself a lot now. You know those girls graduated from iTM majoring in secretarial. HaHaHa. Poying mesti tgh marah baca nih.

Thursday is always the best day for me. It is the last day of the week and I could wake up late tomorrow HiHi. Mel has to fly to Bahrain tomorrow to renew her visa, so I will be alone tomorrow. May be Syed will come over because I just asked him to download Golden Compass, so we could watch it tomorrow.

For the past few gloomy days, I had nothing much to do. This morning, I just chatted with my cousin Jem/Iron. We talked a lot of things. our family, my house in Bangi, and how to improve in bed. Oh we talked about bidaah and how to purify our heart also. Last week unintentionally I attended one usrah. It was lectured by Ustaz Ali. He explained about bidaah.

Then after the session, we Malaysian asking him about bidaah hasanah. That’s what we learned in school. The he asked us back who taught you bidaah hasanah. Any hadis to support the claim. None of us could answer it. then he started to explain to us one by one. He began with “nasra” influenced in our daily life. For instance celebrating our birthday. Christians observe Jesus birthday and Malaysian followed the same way by celebrating our prophet Muhammad birthday. Then about “kenduri tahlil” and so on. During prophet days, they never had tahlil for 3,7, or 40 consecutive days. Then I was thinking, if we didn’t do it, people will say bad thing. “Kesian org tu mati, takde org baca tahlil”. I guess I will write more about this later. I need to check my log book :-). after talking to Jem for quite sometime, there was no response from him. Then I buzz him by saying “Aku tak sesat la”

Then once in a while after zuhur prayer, we have tazkirah with our imam (manager). He is local and he advises us a lot of things. and he told us people here realize that Malaysian used to label them wahabi. In fact they never care what wahabi is. Their concern is to follow al-quran and sunnah. That’s the only way to unite all muslim, which is undeniably true.

Ok I’m going to bed now… sing me a lullaby.. HuHuHu

No comments: