Tuesday 12 June 2007

Selamat Hari jadi

If we are in KL, definitely we would be having barbeque for couple of times. It becomes a must event for my in law family. Mother’s day, father’s day and all family birthday must be celebrated. I used to sponsor “secret recipe” to these special events. We save some bucks now HaHa. Just kidding. (Mel’s sisters and brothers reading this. so I’ve got be careful with my words :P)

June is month of celebration. Sisters’ birthday (Mel and her two sisters [zura and zai]). I guess my in law planned very well. oppss. Sorry because I couldn’t join you all this year. Anyway happy birthday to my beloved wife and sisters and may all your wishes come true.

I came to realize those born in June are a good people. Of course, I say so because Mel born in June 19 and a few people that I know well born in this month as well. Pit, wira, and Nuar. They are good people. Basically, these people do have a few things in common.

But I’m still wondering why Tip born in June as well HaHaHa. May be Tip could justify this. [ Jgn marah tip ]

Anyway Mel already got her birthday gift and Selamat Hari jadi kepada makcik makcik dan pakcik pakcik yang lahir pada bulan ini.

7 comments:

Taiko said...

Arwah Mahmud June lahir bulan June jugak.. tapi dia selalu belakon jadi orang jahat. Tapi, sebenarnya dia baik.

geeGrik said...

taiko: org lahir bulan june mmg baik baik HeHe

Anonymous said...

mmg dia baik kalau dia punya birthday tu dia belanja kawan2.

Anonymous said...

Gee,
bila nak bawak kitorang camping kat hutan belum...

mana tau boleh tangkap dekan

Izham Miyake said...

patutla bapak aku baik.. dia lahir bulan june ghopenya..

kapla.hodot said...

yay! aku dah kat kl!

geeGrik said...

Jernk: ko call lah pit ngan wira, suh belanje. sure die org belanjer. aku boleh bawak sampai point ke hutan belum jer, tapi aku tanak lah bermalam lam hutan. HaHa. baik aku tido kat kampung aku jer

Bai: selamat hari jadi untuk bapak ko sama

Kapla (Munir): Tahniah la duduk kat KL HeHe.