Thursday 7 June 2007

Pak Lah to Wed

HaHa, for some reasons, I don’t have much idea to keep on blogging. My true companion is here and she helps me through all the hard time. So I’m always in unemotional state and when I was about to express my dissatisfaction towards anything, she calmed me down. It left me with unexciting stories to share :P

Thank God, after almost 5 months of bombarding and shouting, alas we managed to solve the electricity issue. We had to spend around 1K for the agent and 2k for the hotel. I hope my company will reimburse all the expenses. If they don’t, it will be another round of fighting. HuH.

Living here, you don’t have to worry much about your work; in fact you have a lot of time with your families. But like it or not, we have to go through all these hassles at the beginning. A lot of foreigners come here to make a living. This country can accommodate professionals and low class workers. Their own people can’t afford to run their own country. I just couldn’t imagine, what will go on here, if everybody left for good. But it won’t happen. For those from India, this country is like heaven because if they return, their life will become worst. Same goes to pinoy. As for Indonesia, besides maids, they have a lot of professional working at O&G. Definitely, Malaysian coming here to earn more. They did not suffer back home.

I went to mini market near to the airport yesterday to buy chicken, and a few bottles of juices, then one Nepali asked me. “Indonesia? Filipina?”. (common question) and I said “No. Malaysia”. Then he said “Malaysia? We want to go to Malaysia. Why are you here”. I don’t want to prolong the conversation because I wanted my chicken to be cleaned, and I could go home faster. I left my car outside with the engine on. Event though I believe nobody would steal it, but I still worried if anything happened. So I just smiled at him and pretending searching other stuffs while he was cleaning my chicken. Actually quite number of them working in Malaysia before, and when they found out we are from Malaysia, they will praise Malaysia a lot. For this, we can’t deny Tun Mahathir contribution to Malaysia.

Oo ya, a lot of things happened involving high profile figure in Malaysia lately. Our Raja Muda (gerik is in Perak OK) just got married with beautiful Tuanku Zara, Razak Baginda (Najib 's defense think tank) was charged for abetting the murder of Mongolian beauty Altantuya (Najib allegedly got involved in the case but he denied such speculation as just merely the rumors). and the latest hot news, Pak Lah is going to wed this coming Saturday with Jeanne Abdullah. His ex-Biras. I guess every Malaysian is happy to have First Lady and for him. It’s not easy to be alone at that age anyway.....


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee...apa habaq?
ko kat mana skang? bukan kat malaysia ker?

geeGrik said...

eh yudi, lama x jumpa. kat doha sekang. dah kawin belum?

Anonymous said...

gee pergi sana mendalami Islam.

Anonymous said...

aku menyampah tgk pak lah di interview oleh wartawan pasal kawin ni, sengih sengih cam kerang busuk .. tak professional.

gee kenapa posting comment ni asyik kene taip balik nama kita kat situ, kenapa dia tak ingat.

Taiko said...

pak lah power.. hari-hari buat senaman rimau. mesti bengkek aje bini najib sebab dah tak jadi first lady.

anyway, kat sana harga kain murah tak? aku ingat nak buat bisnes, ambik kain indon, export kat arab. hehhe..

Anonymous said...

There is no first lady in Malaysia. Go and check perlembagaan. If there exists, the Permaisuri agong will be the one, followed by the many bini sultans and 4 bini undangs. Then bini paklah will become the 14th lady...

hehehehhe... better read a lot of history bookla....

Taiko said...

kecoh la kau taik!

geeGrik said...

Jernk: aku belum habis mendalami islam. dan mmg lah org baru bercinta mmg giu jernk. mcm kita chat kat pc, pastu kita sengeh sorang2. bini Baru la. gitula.. bab bab cinta ni, susah nak profesional heHe

Taiko: sian rosmah ek HeHe. ko nak import dan eksport ke sini ke. aku tak pernah survey lah harga kain. org arab pakai kain mcm kat mesia ke ek. lagi pun org indon byk sgt lah kat sini

Mohen: tak kesah la ada dalam perlembagaan ke tak. apa yg kita paham 1st lady tuh bini perdana menteri. Itu jer. after all kat mesia ni, agong kena dgr nasihat PM, and BN running the country now.
buang masa jer nak baca sejarah tue. lagipun takde maknenyeeee

taiko: kasi lah can kat mohen, dah tua tua ni mmg suka ingat sejarah HeHe

geeGrik said...

jernk: posting comment tak ingat tu aku tatau la. aku pun pakai template jer buat blog ni HeHeHe

Izham Miyake said...

Mohen,

aku pun setuju dengan ko..

Anyway,

Paklah memang dok sengih2 je.

air dah naik kepala la tu..

geeGrik said...

Bai, ko menyokong mohen, pasti mohen gumbira =))

Bisalah bai, dah dekat 2 tahun dia x dapat HeHe