Sunday 17 August 2008

updat3

As planned, we had a farewell dinner for Mel on 14th after Maghrib. Main course:
1. Nasi Ayam
2. Bihun (or meehun?) goreng
3. Air sirap kenduri

Those prepared by our caterer. Kak Ika. Guys since you like it, just contact her directly if you want to use her service. The price is affordable.

Haris family and dila's were the first and I was away to get a few packs of small bottle of mineral water. The event was jovial. People came and started having their meal. Ohhh I forgot to ask someone to recite doa makan at least. Too bad. But God knows my intention.
I did not able to snap everyone in the picture. Sorry for that. I tried to upload those into my facebook but failed. I will try again at home. Mel was in happy mood, although she just had fried bihun. She still couldn't smell ayam. But seriuously this nasi ayam could sell well at pasar malam. If you market well. most likely it could beat "chicken rice shop" HeHeHe. This tiny size of my apartment at last could fit more than 60 people at one time.
The event ended before 12, and we went out for coffee. Back to flat at 2.00 am and slept at 4 just right after Subuh. Then on Friday, we woke up quite late, and spent most of our time at home. "own" had to stay too because I put him on leash. Dila came over to had a chat with Mel. Not to disturb them having mommy chat, so me and "own" went out for a while. Once back, mommies still gossipping. Hehe. a few minutes later, Dila left.
We went to the mall after maghrib, and zul joined. we headed to Jasmin house for another get-together event. We decided to go a bit late because we didn't know so much people there. there were a lot of "oil and gas" people. Headed to souq al wakif and had super duper ice cream. Then went to malaysian restaurant which is 2 blocks away and joined the crowd for Karaoke. I had no guts to sing there although some of them just a par with me HaHaHa. "Own" and Zarul sang a few numbers.
Back home, start packing the bag for Mel. and we weight the bag. it turned out to be wrong reading because the outside scale was in pounds. 20 kilo lost!!
then.... staurday came at last. Send Mel to airport and a few pictures taken with her. I kissed her left and right and bubyye.... mom-to-be already home by now :P

1 comment:

hakim said...

ni yah. sbg gee dok la sorg2. kami nam balik gerik esok nak makan kenduri rumah pak cik sin. dia beli rusa 3 ekor, rebus cicah je. ok, dok baik-baik bila kak mel takdak ni