Monday 25 August 2008

Getting bored..

It almost 2 weeks Mel being away from me. Being alone is not easy lah especially when it comes to "nak tidur" part. after 30 years plus breathing in this world, I've got to admit that I'm still afraid of the dark, although i never seen what was in the dark and i'm not interested to know or to see it. hahaha. When i'm alone, i just switch on all lights. I don't mind paying more bills as long as i can sleep well. It may sounds funny but that's the fact that i've got to treasure it. I hate it so much :P
Since "Own" is in Qatar, and recently zapri came over here, i invited them to stay at my house. once in a while they back to their house to get some stuff. there are two rooms only so one of them got to sleep at the living hall. I provided a very nice duvet to zapri so he would not complaint and stay there until he gets to fly off to Algeria :P
Now, i could sleep well without turning on any lights in my room :-)
Since they are here, it just reminded us in college times. everyday, each of us will take turn to shower, and go to work together. Just like we went to lecture hall. back home, starts finding food, now the food is better than last time :P. Since we have wifi, everybody just stay on the internet. Own will talk to his gf where else zapri will call his wife and daugthers over skype. I used to call mel 4 times a day when i was alone, but now i just sms or writing email at least once a day. I haven't uploaded the money into my skype or yahoo account and my 013 was barred, so i couldn't call Mel. Then she text me that she was disappointed because i was not bothered to check on her. HeHe. Sorry mommy, you know that every single minute i'm thinking of you and our baby :-)
Came to office, I would see another malaysian here. syam started to ads his x-trail because he plans to rent a car instead. Once you start renting the car, you are planning to return home actually. Then we talked about 2 of our colleagues started counting down to fly back for good. Indirectly it demotivates you to continue your life here. Then you start thinking and it does make sense. "kaya" is too subjective. Some people might having a good life, living in a big bungalow and driving a luxury car, but the fact they don't have cash in hands at the end of the month. Still they are enjoying their life before they die. Then there are some people that having a lot of money in bank and afraid to spend it wisely then he dies. Ruginya. because he can't afford to spend his money. Pity him. What am I thinking right now?
I'm thinking of settling all my debts back home. do not buy new house or car! Save some comfortable amount in bank or trust fund and let it grow. Then just spend any amount you earn every month happily. I won't be rich then but at least I have no debt. One thing for sure, once a year i need to spend my holiday with families. Since I failed to be a pilot so the countries I have been to quite limited compared to them. Still I managed to cover all continents but America. Now I'm planning to go there in 2010. Hopefully by then I will know someone there so i could pay them a visit HaHaHa. I heard they treat you badly at the immigration but it's OK i guess. I bet at least it's better than Africa :P
Guys, if you are thinking to work or do your phD there just let me know....

Anwar make sure you win, become PM and cut the petrol price 50 sen. Now people don't care lah, u did it or not. Sex is common for "org org besar" cuma depa find woman only. Dosa? depa pun berdosa. what's the big deal. You have my faith because tok guru Nik Aziz and Dato Harun Din are supporting you.

I was bored just now, and i took a look at this link...
our cina-melayu friend kawin... adrian and zaini.
i still remember the day adrian came to my kampung and snap everthing inside. my kampung toilet also was put on net :P. teruk betul mamat ni.

check their link here. u will love it.
http://www.zainiadrian.info/

3 comments:

Mohamad Faizal Abdul Ralib said...

DSAI won.... so, what's next issue towards him?

Mohamad Faizal Abdul Ralib said...

DSAI won.... so, what's next issue towards him?

geeGrik said...

my opinion to see better malaysia.
1. let him be PM
2. C4 him permanently.

I prefer no 1....
even, Tun said he could convince the devil. to me he is good leader then ;-)

pendapat gua saja Okie ;-)