Tuesday 12 August 2008

4 more days (sigh)

4 more days to go.. (sigh)
Mel will be flying back for "good"
It's hard for me to be away from her. That's the fact. This lady understands me very well. She knows how to handle me. She knows what are the consequences, if she says something when I am mad. She knows how to calm me. She knows what points to be added in my email if i want to write something to my boss. She teaches me not to be emotional in anything I do. If any irritating email comes, she asks me to wait at lease an hour before replying it so the answer will be convincing and in professional way. She tolerates when I say NO to her parents order. Sometimes she lies for the sake of me. She knows when I am happy, so she could get something. Still she knows what is the limit. She never ask anything beyond me. In fact she helped and shared every single ringgit when I was out of cash. She never ask for the equality. She just listened to me when I asked her to see my parents in Kampung when I was away. She drove back to Grik without me. She voted for DAP just merely because of me although she thought that the worst thing she did in life. Politically she betrays her parents. She's the only person that could stand me.
The longest was 3 months, when I got to be in Africa. One month is normal. but not 6 months in a row. Eh tak lah. Most likely I'll be flying back for 2 weeks holiday in October too. I'm gonna miss ultra sound session where I could see my baby keeps on jumping inside her tummy.
There will be a farewell dinner on 14th after maghrib. We invited all our close friends here. Hopefully Mel will see them again next year. As for now, everything is uncertain. My mother in law called me and wanted to bring her back to Malacca on 17th. I said NO because she will be arriving in KL on 17th at 3.00 am. It is a long flight. I want her to rest. My MIL will not happy with me but slowly she will understand me. I called HUKM to have Mel for check-up with Prof Zainul on 18th. Mel's record is there.
I'm back with normal notes......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo anak aku ada appoinment gak kat hukm tp 19 hb..selasa.. pukul 2 petang dengan prof Wu... kalau tak boleh jumpa bini ko.

Kalau tak dulu bini aku beranak dengan Prof Zainul, tp masa nak set, dia tak angkat hp..so beranak ngan Prof Zaleha...
Kalau bini ko free datang le rumah aku..bini aku ada kat rumah seminggu cuti tak ke mana.

Tahniah le buat future daddy...

p/s anak aku panggil aku abah...

Mohamad Faizal Abdul Ralib said...

warna PAS ker blog hang nie? ha ha ha..

Tracy said...

sounds like a good woman but unfortunately at the same time, you made her kindda your doormat..:P. Anyway, baguih ler hang dapat bini camtu, gee... hehe...

geeGrik said...

mohen: aku baru call mel, dia dah check up ngan prof zainul.

jem: takdak kena mengena ngan warna parti hehe. cuma green and white looks nice

tracy: indeed she is. tapi dia pun pandai politik gak, and she knows how to tackle me. may be the way i'm writing looks macam my doormat hehe.
i miss her already hehe