Tuesday 31 July 2007

worth to Visit

Guess. which one is geeGrik HeHe. seriously i'm damn lazy updating my blog. I will reserve Dubai entry for a moment. Seriously Dubai is so surreal. very well developed and developing. Their man-made island, and six lane highway with skyline on left and right amazed us. It doesn't look like Arab country anymore. You won't see dessert there, unless you drive yourself to outskirt. Basically, this city is a one-stop-center. You could let your kids enjoy skiing while you were shopping at the malls. The beach was nice where you could enjoy watching mat sallehs tanning themselves with two-pieces on.
They have summer sale when we were there. Luckily I managed to snap my self at Al Buruj on our first day, else i have no proof that I was there. Mel was so excited to get into every shops at the mall of the emirates. Too much temptation for her. She became "sasau" when when she looked at "MNG 60% sale for all items, Guess 50% for all items, Levis 25% for all items, and etc". I pampered myself as well by buying a few, and my friend Nuar bought himself Prada sunglass. Those expensive sunglasses would not transform me into a handsome man, so I rather spend it at my discounted Levis and Guess.
Since Mel became sasau, she just excited watching those and ended up buying one or two only for herself. Good for me as well :P
So, 2 days is not enough to be in Dubai. They have a lot of big malls where you couldn't finish it in one day. If you plan to go during sale, better do sight seeing first, else you became sasau HeHe. "Abang kalau abg kerja sini, yang sanggup hantar abang pergi kerja hari" you're right. I should be thankful being in Doha now, so i could keep my hunny bun sugar plum safely at home. HaHaHaha

2 comments:

Izham Miyake said...

sanggup hantar pegi kerja hari ke hari2?

geeGrik said...

hari hari