Wednesday 18 July 2007

Off to Dubai

I haven't taken any flight for quite some time and I kinda miss it. InsyaAllah tomorrow we will be off to Dubai. Mel needs to renew her visa and it is being a good reason for me to be out of Doha for a while. I told a lot about here and nothing much to tell now HeHe. I will update more of my trip in next entry.
Hey, I have my own 'friendster' now. decided to have one after Mel nagging at me using her account to see other ppl page. HaHa. my SIL teased me back because I used to say "Friendster belongs to poyos and it is too childish" HaHa. It's quite cool to see your close friend in inner circle.

I just updated my blog :-). Readers you are not disappointed in me today right?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy travelling ;)

geeGrik said...

tq lan. aku tak sabar nak keluar hari ni. haha. harap2 semua ok lah. huhuhu

Adun Karamba said...

okeh,,amik gambar kat dubai lak ekk,,pastu post kat sini, aku nak tgk , tanak gambar kerang cam kat doha. :P

geeGrik said...

adun. kami just back to doha. Dubai mmg best. sbb pi 2 hari, so tak cukup lah nak cover tambah2 time summer sale nih. dah mcm europe dah sikit2 dubai nih. skyline building2 dia mmg kalah kl la. cuma tak de lrt jer lagi HaHaHa...

Izham Miyake said...

hah bila nak update? ko pun bz macam aku jugak ke?

geeGrik said...

bai: nak update tapi tak terupdate. bz sedikit dpd biasa sbb ada upgrade. tapi still tak se bz di malaysia lah HaHa

Izham Miyake said...

weh.. friendster aku ialah email aku... hehehe..