Sunday 27 July 2008

dah rasa malas balik?

The first month being here, i felt going home. After 6 months, i decided to go home, and nearly end of the contract, i signed a new one after they raised up the price a bit. Same goes to this year. I said 2 years would be enough and just lead the normal life in Malaysia next year. Then, 2.70 came up and political instability that directly impact on Malaysian economy, I decided not to return home so soon. Tip said, i just gave an excuse because politic has nothing to do with me :P
Last month, my boss from Dubai came, and we discussed my plan for next year. He prefers me to be here, and I had no objection on the proposal. I kinda like the place. Really?? That's clearly an excuse. The fact is people be here just because of money. It is true that money is not everything to some people. But for me, i still need more money as I have a lot of things to do in life. But I should have plan B as well, if things do not go as planned. I rejected customer offer last year and most likely I'm going to apply again this year. Then What IF, they reject me for turning down their offer last time :P. What is plan C then?
The worst case, i have to pack and return home in January 2009 and goes to Bukit Jalil every morning. Does it sounds worst?

5 comments:

Mohamad Faizal Abdul Ralib said...

ini ker berita yg hang nak cakap hari tu? btw, tahniah la.. i know another reason why u would like to remain working there.. hehehe... :P

geeGrik said...

no no.. ini bukan ceritanya hehe
spekulasi nih huhu

Tracy said...

selagi masi sihat tubuh badan (walaupun ada krisis pertengahan umur mcm title blog ni), cari la duit... mana tau aku minta derma lain ka.... minta belanja ka...

hakim said...

ada cerita baru ke sb mlm td mizan ada terlepas cakap. Kalau ya, tahniah in advance. So kena betoi2 jaga tak blh tak ketahuan

Mohamad Faizal Abdul Ralib said...

brp lama lagi aku nak kena tunggu? lagi 3 jam 30 minit ker? dah brp lama bro?