Saturday 12 July 2008

Musim durian

I did promise b4 that i wouldn't write about politics. Hopefully, the previous one would be the last entry for it as I'm getting fed up with malaysian politics. Donno whom to believe anymore :P

Since politics could mess up people relationship, let's forget and forgive and just pray for better Malaysia.

Apparently, for the past one month, i keep on calling my Ayah and Umie and updated them our lives here. Last 2 days, called them again and it happened my eldest brother was there. My sis in law picked up the phone and with her kegedikan (jgn mare), telling me about durian next to mak's room. I haven't tasted for the past 3-4 years i guess. it just started to grow back since last year. Everybody has their preferences and that one is the best of them all. I don't like manggis (mangosteen), - i donno how to spell :P, much, but i started to have concern over it just because my other half just love it so much. We will miss it again this year.

I bought a durian last year, and it cost me around RM60, but it disappointed me very much. The isi sungguh keras macam batu and mel started teasing me. "ada orang nak menangis rindu kampung la tuh". Yes yes i was so sad that time :P HaHa. If nasi can jadi bubur, so does Durian.
The taste of bubur durian was good anyway. I saw durian a couple of times at carefour, but i will never ever buy it again here. I don't swear OK :P

And, for the past one month, I still get butterflies, and it's very hard to make it go away. I hope things will go well, and will update more next month. InshaAllah.

5 comments:

Mohamad Faizal Abdul Ralib said...

Durian?? Thank to Allah... Zack and Anis did not forget me when they brought it from Melaka.. Dapat la merasa.. hihi

Tracy said...

why not comment about malaysian politics..:P it's interesting and can be played by any moron with IQ less than 50... well, it's true for sabah anyway. bagus makan durian... tapi durian kk mahal. bagus curik durian... lagi mahal dari besi buruk..:P

hakim said...

this week end kami semua nak balik kpg. Not abt the durian factor, but it is one of the tarikan.Adik2 missed the atmosphere so much. Durian kat jugra (kem) dah tak larat nak makan. Nanti kami e-mailkan durian utk ko org

Unknown said...

durian kat hypermarket hanya sesuai utk di buat serawa atau pengat. kalau nak makan, kena yg fresh punyer. :)

i prefer manggis. hikhikhik. not much of durian lover.

geeGrik said...

Jem: hehe.. baguih la zack tuh

tracy: the more i write, the more rasa tensen. just close one eye lah and let us say "correct correct correct" :P

cikkim: tok sah lah email hehe. enjoy la kat kg tu :D

azerq: ko sama ngan mel la.. suka manggis hehe