Sunday 4 January 2009

sudah sejuk..

yesterday, i started my day quite late. I settled 2 months in advance of my tida (latio), handed over the house contract and browsing doha looking for pet shop. The first shop was closed so i decided to google at home. I read a few review about the pet shop and none of them recommended any. I really dont care as my intention was looking for tortoise to replace the dead one. It wasn't mine. it belongs to my friend's daughter and they asked me to take care of it while there were on holiday. It survived for 4 days in my hands, and perhaps it was fated that it just had a short life :-)
I buried him peacefully crossing over of my parking lot. So I managed to get replacement today before their return on 10th. HaHa. I will tell them later ;-) or they manage to find out by looking at it.
The weather was nice and my favorite sweater could not be used anymore as the temperature getting colder. It is around 11-12 degrees now and i should be thankful because "own" left one due to excessive luggage that he had last week. He asked me to bring it back which I will but let me use it first. For ladies, it could be good time for them to look fancy and funky with your winter jacket now :P Surprisingly the guy sits next to me just have T-Shirt over him. Me my self starts thinking of having glove. HaHa

1 comment:

mel said...

ahaha, lepas ni sure your friends dah tak berani nak suh u jaga pet diorang.