Thursday 8 January 2009

demam

If i remember correctly i never got any fever since i came to doha since january 2007. it has been 2 years anyway, and i never claim insurance on my name. I was fasting yesterday and got back home early and prepared my meal. I had sup tulang and the fried rice. I invited Khai to join me for bukak puasa. Then i just be in front of my notebook and kept on browsing while chatting with Mel and stop once we started word fighting. so bad isn't it? Then i decided to sleep at 10pm as i planned to wake up early this morning which i did. However i was shivering at 4.30 am; not because the temperature was very cold but i was having fever. I went to toilet for a while and back to bed again. Then i woke up at 6 for Subuh and looking for Actifast panadol, which I failed to locate it. I called Mel and being sissy to her by telling that i was having fever. She just said, it could be god punishment ;-) which i guess very true for a few things I did. I apologized to her and praying to God to get better. I had my shower and stopped by at pharmacy while on my way to work. I had my nasi lemak too at taste of asia. 2 tablets of Actifast for me and i'm hoping getting better. I bought 3 nasi lemak for my malaysian friend as well as a repentance. Poyo ja.

I was second to reach this room today, and started my daily routine. Usually it just last for a few minutes and I had nothing much for the rest of the day... No more to update because I have nothing interesting to share today.

No comments: