Thursday 7 February 2008

TGI Thursday

Thank God. It's Thursday again :-). welcome WEEKEND!!
Just completed a simple script to refresh "autossh tunneling" as a work around solution. at least i could be in bed in peace.

I don't have any interesting story lah to tell. Last night i went to FFC, and bought 16 enerygy saver lights. Once home i called our "watchman" to replace all "yellow" dimmed light. it cost me QR10 each and I found that OSRAM brand was made in Malaysia. Then I bought a new heater fan for Mel, because the one we bought at souq was broken and the oil heater wasn't able to keep her warm.

apa lagi? we have one invitation today but we don't feel like going. There will be BBQ and I guess they will have karaoke session. Those guys are nice friend to be with but we don't click enough. Let's see lah this evening! I might SMS them, that we couldn't make it. Anyway, in life we could not please everybody. we just a normal human being and would like to stop being pretentious in anything we do.

Mel starts counting down number of days, as she will be flying back to KL on 1st march. So I will be alone for a month before flying back to KL on 3rd of April. My sis in law is getting married on 6th. and most likely my sister is getting engaged too. I asked her to make it on 13th April, so everybody could be home at that time. I chatted with my eldest brother and telling her "sacred" intention :P. Then I asked my sister to speak to him or sms him personally as she has to get blessing from him. You know, it is a norm in our family, the eldest should be informed first, else they will screw up the things :P HeHe.

I guess she got mr hamimi's consent already and I'm excited to attend the event as well. Most probably my father also getting excited because his first daughter is getting engaged. And this gonna be his first time to host such event. I can't wait to be in Grik.

We have one little problem. We haven't decided where should we leave our car. It has been in Ampang for the past one year, and there is parking problem there as everybody is having a car. They are busy too to take care of the car. I'm thinking to let it be at Padang Jeri. The only problem, we have been servicing the car at Honda, and there is no Honda service in Grik. may be just go to normal workshop. Anyway, that almost 4 years old car is quite OK to be serviced there isn't it? I wish i could let my second brother taking care of that car. But looking at his wira, I have no faith in him. My old wira is older than his, but mine still looking new. Sorry.. it was mine but now belongs to Pak Din. Pak Din is indeed a snappy guy and i inherited a lot from him. But he knows how to keeps his stuff well. Very well!! i would say. Then i was thinking to ask my cousins, jusoh, zack or jem to take care of that car. As of last year Jusoh or Zack is better in taking care of stuff. Sorry jem :P. But it will not be fair for my brothers and sisters right?? So let Pak Din takes care of it then everybody will be happy :-)

I'm working now. GTG

4 comments:

Adun Karamba said...

Loh.
aku tak penah tau pasal ssh-tunneling lah...sampai lah ko tulis kat sini...

http://www.jfranken.de/homepages/johannes/vortraege/ssh2_inhalt.en.html

yg aku tau stail gambarajah yg "not using a X11-tunnel ", tu pun baru minggu lepas,haha...aku tak faham sgt lah, tapi nanti aku tanye ko ekkk gee

Izham Miyake said...

the one we bought at souq was broken and the oil heater wasn't able to keep her warm

then what are you there for?

ahahaha

Anonymous said...

kat taiping ada service center honda, kat simpang nama kedai die Delima Kinta...aku kalu balik tepen pun sebis keta kat situ.

geeGrik said...

adun: apa aku leh jawab aku jawab. tapi sekang zaman google.. so google jer

bai: hehe. aku pun sejuk :P

p3: ayah aku dah tua nak gi tepen setiap bulan.