Tuesday 12 February 2008

Selamat Mengundi

My leave has been approved, and i'm gonna buy the ticket today :-). I know it's about 2 months to go but i'm worry Doha-KL route will be fully booked. HiHi

Our general election is around the corner, and most likely it will be held in March, and for sure i can't cast my vote. Hopefully, the vote different is not "1", so i won't feel guilty :P
Since Mel is going to be in KL in March; she could cast her vote. I remember in 2004, a day before election day, she got sort of reminder from her mom. "Nor, ingat nak tanda apa. Jangan lupa". Back to my house, i reminded her "tak payah nak ingat2. ikut jer cakap abg" What she did? one for her mom and one for me :P. My in law is die hard supporter of BN. Just say what you want, name any bad minister in cabinet, but they will remain "dulu kini dan selamanya". But a good thing about them, they are very close to their PAS supporter neighbor. They close to each other like one family but when it comes to vote everybody has their own stand. What to say. They subscribe ASTRO but most of her time, watching RTM only ekekeke. Mati aku depa baca nih. Lupa plak, mak tiri aku pun, BN die hard fan jugak. in 2004 she was a wanita head at her kampung. then after the election she kept on calling her colleague to ask the vote status. Then alas she said... "Alhamdulillah... menang beso" :P
Then everybody in the house teased her "Rafidah Aziz tak call umie ke". she just gave us a happy smile and I guess that was her happy day.

This year election, most probably... and i'm quite confident that Mel will vote for "me". We live in democracy country, so it is everybody choice. jadi jgn gaduh nak cerai2 yer pasal nak mengundi nanti ;-). If my in-law read this, they will remind her again :P

Haaaa. last Thursday we joined our friends for BBQ, which we intended to cancel :P , I met a few new guys and one of them happened to be Faizan's brother. my ex-colleague at MOT. About 30 people were there but the food seemed for 100 ppl ;-)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pak dollah akan dissolve parliment on 14... 1 mac ngundi rasanya (kalau kempen 2 minggu).

Biasala..pak dollah call aku bagitau

geeGrik said...

alamak. mel sampai 2 mac. tak sempat lah dia nak ngundi ni... hehe