Saturday 17 July 2010

2010.

half of year 2010 gone. gosh. this is my first entry of the year. looks like abandoned blog :-)
blame FB and blame BB!! try to figure out something that i can share at this wee hour. 1.17 am to be exact. Mommy is sleeping and Ameerah went out for sleep over at her god-parents ;-)
Shall I summarize what had happened, is happening and gonna happen?
I was at dead end in the beginning of the year. browsing the internet and tried to catch any good job back home. same lame story every year. always want to be back. In the end remains as it is. This year I could see myself grow a bit. Since I got the offer I decided to terminate the contract. Make it the long story short, I signed a new contract to be based in Dubai for another 2 years. I would say the new terms apparently fair for both parties. I managed to get a good house at a very good location and amenities and 90% secured. why 90%? surely it has to be signed by the management. Next morning a guy from mover company will come and do the assessment on our personal belongings so they could provide a correct quote :p
Pros: Officially based in Dubai and all families will be having proper residence visa. On top of that Dubai is so much to see compared to Doha. I no longer need the exit permit to leave the country
Cons: My job still in Doha, so i've got to come here on business trip. whatever it takes, I have to be back every week to see my princess....and not to forget my Mel ;-)
Later once 100% the unit secured ;-) I'll recommend my house agent to you. as of now she has been doing a good job to me. Alhamdulillah.
Let's start a brand new story for Q3 of 2010!! fingers crossssing.....

No comments: