Monday 24 November 2008

spice up yr life!!

dah nak bersawang? eh blom lagi.
i donno what to write. There's no color in my life lately. After 6 years of waiting, i miss the moments. I dont feel my baby is kicking. Only Mommy keeps on updating me. How many kicks for today? Perhaps I will feel at the last bit.
To be frank since last august, everything runs smoothly and once in a while there is a hick up which u can easily swept away. I have been here for 2 years and basically I'm pretty happy what God gives me. Now I'm thinking to move on. I couldn't be like this for the rest of my life or just simply follow the flow. I have to chart my future, work and pray for it. I have a big dream which is not easy for me to achieve, so at this particular moment I have something that I have been hoarding for my career advancement. I keep on looking and hunting now. KL office is not eager to have me for other posts. Just back to old post and doing the same crap just bring me nowhere. In 2 weeks time they will renew the contract here, and if things do not go well i just need to abide and keep on hunting the best possibilities back home. Yeah.. pray for me as I have one call interview from KL this week and hopefully everything will go well and will keep me going. It's a challenging job but I believe everybody can do it if they have the chance to do it.
Mel decided to stop working for at least another 1 1/2 years if I back to KL. She plans to take care and breastfeed the baby. It sounds good isn't it. I'm happy for her too. It just that I need to earn a little bit more, so there will be no money issue. Crap if you say money is not important. at least you have to maintain what you have now. Of course I couldn't expect to get the same amount like here and we got to be rational if we decide to be back. Mel as usual is a long supporting wife really understand me. She won't ask something beyond me. HaHa, so I guess "Guess" is the best brand in KL. Forget "coach" and never dream of LV or Burberry :P Unless your husband has a fat wallet.
We will keep the same car and the same house.. Living in KL is not bad at all.. Let's pray.

2 comments:

landen said...

come and join sate ayam!

landen said...

betui...org pun boleh survive kat mesia ni...nak taknak jek..

nanti dah decide nak balik bagitau aa...aku buat masa terdekat ni still kat cyber lagik!